PH Dynamics

Engineering And Robotics Design

About Studio

The collaborative process of web development requires close integration of technology and design – two disciplines that inform one another. We make hip and exciting web sites. Big and Small. Concept development, interface design, production management.

Ethan Pheromone

Design
Programming
Photography

Modern Portfolio

Amazing solution for portfolio websites which you can fit for freelancers, photographers or agency showcase. Pheromone easily and efficiently scales your project with one code base.

Check it out

Our Services

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar vestibulum. Doneceleifend, sem sed dictum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elits

Analytics
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum mattis sectetur elit. Nulla convallis pul.
Design
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum mattis sectetur elit. Nulla convallis pul.
Consulting
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum mattis sectetur elit. Nulla convallis pul.
Advertising
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum mattis sectetur elit. Nulla convallis pul.
Lifetime Updates
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consecte tur adipiscingtitor diam
Lightweight
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum
Responsive
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum
Multi-Concept
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Con eleifend sem sed dictum

How can we help?

Pheromone will look beautiful on any device. Serve high-resolution images to devices with retina displays. We have a dedicated support team ready to answer your questions. Feel free to contact us to provide some feedback on our templates or give us suggestions for new themes.

Learn Now
Sign-Up For News Updates and Alerts

Latest Work

Yourself required no at thoughts delicate landlord it be. Branched dashwood do is whatever it.

We believe our work speaks for itself

Left till here away at to whom past. Feelings laughing at no wondered repeated provided finished. It acceptance my advantages.

A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

James Daniels

Our Team

James Daniels

CEO

Michael Williams

Manager

Liam Lucas

Developer

Charlotte Harrison

Designer
0
Themes Released
0
Happy Customers
0
Winning Awards
0
Completed Project

Why Choose Us?

Easy To Use
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar vestibulum. Donec eleifend, sem sed dictum
Coder Friendly
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar vestibulum. Donec eleifend, sem sed dictum
Good Readability
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar vestibulum. Donec eleifend, sem sed dictum
Multi-Purpose
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar vestibulum. Donec eleifend, sem sed dictum

Watch Video

A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Testimonials

The Bunbury Banter Theatre Company works as a collective of theatre professionals and we would not be able to stage our theatre productions, run the many educational programs and air our audio plays, without the kind assistance from many different people.

We are extremely grateful for all the wonderful support we have received over the years and for the support we continue to receive from a number of different directions; be that through financial donations, advice and guidance, discounted or free services and space hire, associations and general support for our aims and ethos.

Enormous thanks go to our current Creative Angels for enabling us to offer financial assistance and overcome accessibility issues such as transport. Classes such as Bunbanter's Scottish Young Theatre Groups in Nithsdale are currently benefiting from the scheme.

Creative Angels

Drama and access to the arts is essential but when everyone is feeling the pinch and as the economic crisis seems set to linger on, some of our parents and students are really struggling to fund their participation in our drama classes, workshops and educational programs.

So in response to this situation, we have set up Bunbanter’s Creative and Associate Angels scheme which is designed to encourage local businesses and companies to pledge their support (financial or other) and ensure that drama is still offered in their local community, even to the most deprived.

[br]

Message from our Patron:  ​​Finty Williams

"Being an avid Radio 4 listener, and having done many radio plays myself, I am always interested in hearing any new drama. I was delighted when I was given the opportunity to hear Bunbury Banter's radio plays; it has a new and exciting energy which is such a joy to hear. The acting, writing and music are all of the highest quality. I hope the company goes from strength to strength and that many other people have the privilege to hear them. I was thrilled when I was asked to be a patron and will look forward to hearing them going forward."​

Thank you so much for all of your help, wisdom, and support.

Alan Bennett, Harriet Walter, Zoe Wanamaker, Nichola McAuliffe, Jane Asher, Sir Peter Hall, Stephen Unwin, Timothy West, Prunella Scales, Sutish Shama, Jayne Dickinson, Peter Craze and everyone at Drama Studio London, Caroline at The New Inn, Ealing, Ranj Rasul, Jenny Wilson, Charles Douthwaite, Andrew Barns-Graham, Dirk Maggs, Jenny Gibbs, Charles Hammond and John Mayfield... To name but a few.

[br]

...you cannot underestimate the value of keeping wonder alive. Wonder keeps our spirits joyous and resilient.

- Philanthropist Aileen Getty -

[br]

The Bunbury Banter Theatre Company can only make relevant, powerful and essential creative work with the support of many individuals, businesses and organisations, often in the form of funding and sponsorship. With the recent cuts, our educational work also needs extra investment and we're not alone!

If you can, please take a moment, to watch the video as the following information sums up why continuation of public and private investment in the arts is not only important, but downright vital!

  • Britain's cultural sector has boomed after sustained government investment
  • Together, we have created world-class work, landmark institutions and quality education programmes
  • Cultural events bring communities together and make our lives richer; we saw this in action at the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, which drew on talent fostered by public investment
  • Cuts to public funding will destabilise the whole sector, undermining the confidence of sponsors and private investors - closures will be inevitable
  • Arts and culture are relatively cheap to support, and bring big returns. The current investment is 14p per person per week; equal to less than 0.05 per cent of total government spending
[br]

Sponsors

We have extremely attractive sponsorship packages available to corporations, companies and individuals for both our educational and creative work.

Please get in contact with Phil (our company producer) on 07738 839 295 or phil@bunbanter.com for more information.

Pheromone Customer

Supporters

[...]

[br] [br]

[...]

Pheromone – Powerful Multi-Concept Theme

Contact Us

Feel free to contact us to provide some feedback on our templates, give us suggestions for new templates and themes, or to just say hello! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla convallis pulvinar.

1234 Some Avenue, New York, NY 56789
info@youwebsite.com
(123) 456-7890

Say Hello!